➥7

Seyeon nodded to Jisung and they both began moving towards the door

However, before she could even place her hand on the door handle, she was roughly pulled back by her arm.

"What the fuck? You can't just break into my house and decided to arrest me!"
"Actually-" Seyeon started, clearing her throat and removing her arm from his grip

"I can."
"For what!" He growled, his chest rising up and down as he glared down at the girl.
Seyeon held her hand out and maintained eye contact as Jisung placed a stack of papers in her hand.

Seyeon thrusted a paper into Donghyuck's hand- the image of a wrist with a symbol engraved into it stared back at him.
"What do you want me to do?" He spat, dropping the paper into the floor and Seyeon closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

"We're taking you into questioning as a suspect in the Neo city murdering case-"
"You're fucking kidding me." Donghyuck scoffed, his fists tightening- knuckles white.

"If you are unable to come with us cooperatively, we have the rights to detain you."

"Fuck you and your bunch of prosecuting bitches, get the fuck out of my house before I lose my damn temper!"

"If you'd like to follow me to the police car waiting outside-"
"Like hell I will! This is bullshit! You have no proof!"

Seyeon eyed Donghyuck and stepped forward, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Haechan- also Known as Lee Donghyuck- leader of the gang NCT. Famous for beating innocent. Several members charged with 5 different charges-"

"Shut up."

Seyeon tilted her head and opened the front door.
"After you."

Seyeon drummed her fingers on the steering wheel, stopping at the red light and turning to the passenger seat.
"Are you hungry?"
"Starving." Jisung said, nodding. Seyeon smiled and began typing into her GPS for the nearest fast food place.

"I could really go for some KFC right now." Jisung pointed out and the girl nodded, clapping her hands.
"That's a good shout."

"Can you both shut the fuck up."

Seyeon and Jisung both turned around to the backseat where a very cold, distant and pissed off Donghyuck sat.
"What?" His tone sharp and blunt.
"How did someone like you end up as the leader of a gang?" Seyeon asked, passing through the now green light.

Donghyuck didn't reply and only stares ahead.
"You look too young to be-"
"Your voice is making me want to jump out of this fucking car- can you shut up."

The phone began ringing and Seyeon looked over at Jisung.
"Right now? But- okay...okay see you soon." Jisung put down the phone and looked at the older girl.
"Can you drop me off at the hospital please?"

"What happened? Did something happen-"
"No it's just my grandma..."
"Yeah we're not too far from the hospital." Seyeon smiled and turned left, diverging her journey.

They pulled up at the hospital pretty quickly and Jisung was quick to bid his goodbyes and run into the large building- leaving the two alone.

She eyes flickered to the rear view mirror and she almost jolted in shock to see his eyes looking back at her.
His gaze was dark, smug and he oozed recklessness.
Donghyuck sighed and let his head fall back on the headrest.

"I don't know why you suspect me." He began, twirling his keys around his finger.
"There's multiple suspects, we're interrogating all of them." Seyeon informed. She yawned and ran a hand through her hair.

The car journey was utterly silent, no one spoke a word and the only sound was the police radio playing.
Donghyuck's eyes were closed out of pure boredom as he sat in the back of the car.

Suddenly, the sound of Seyeon's phone ringing bought Seyeon back to reality as she picked up the call.

Donghyuck opened his eyes and tried to strain his hearing to hear what was being said.
"What!" Seyeon burst out, eyes wide.
"He- wait where?"

Seyeon forcefully put the phone down and her eyes widened, beggining to reverse the car.
"What." Donghyuck deadpanned, flicking his lighter on and off- watching the flames wave in the air.

"The killer is active.

I need to go-

And you're coming with me."

"