➥67

"You need to fix your posture

"You need to fix your posture." Donghyuck said, walking behind Seyeon and guiding her to a better stance.

"Okay, now remember keep your feet grounded." He told the girl, holding the punching bag in his arms before stepping back and signalling for her to start.

"Okay." He whistled out, surprising pleased with her strength and control. Donghyuck nodded at her stance and ran a hand through his hair before telling her to stop.

Seyeon panted as she stopped, hands on knees.
"I'm so unfit."

Donghyuck laughed and pressed a kiss to her head.
"You did good." He praised before walking over to the gym equipment.
"But time to work out."

Seyeon groaned but dragged herself over to her boyfriend, determined.

"Babe I need to stop, this is too much." She panted out, stopping the sit ups and he walked over with a bottle of water.
"Okay." He said, sitting down in front of her.

"I feel like I've ran a marathon." She exhaled out, falling back on the padded mat under her.
"You look hot though."

Seyeon let out and laugh and shook her head at his dorkiness, feeling him move to lay besides her.
She turned her head towards him and a grin filled her lips.
"Thank you."

"For what?" He asked, his eyes flickering from her face to her lips.
"Everything." She whispered, the air around them becoming thicker.

"Come here." He murmured, watching as she crawled over and tucked herself next to him, her head on his outstretched arm and her own arm over his midriff.

Donghyuck and Seyeon continued that way for the next few weeks, becoming more and more determined when there was little to nothing left for her to search the case.

It was on their 3 month anniversary, during their nice restaurant date when Seyeon got a call from the office.
"Seyeon," Mark began, frantically.
"It's Jeno- the k-killer is back and Jeno, oh my god he's bleeding out."

Judging by her wide eyes and horrified face Donghyuck clutched the ring case in his pocket, giving her a smile.
"It's okay."

"Hyuck, I'm so sorry. I really wanted to-"
Donghyuck chuckled and stood up, pulling the girl up with him and giving her a peck on the lips.
"Go." He murmured, looking down at the girl who had her big eyes gleaming up at him.

She hesitantly nodded and left his grasp, turning away to walk towards the door. Donghyuck sighed and stood at the table, looking down at his seat- his coat laying there with the present inside- the one he was meant to give two months ago.

A pull at his sleeve caught his attention and her honey eyes took him by surprise.
"I thought you left-"
Seyeon pulled Donghyuck down by his tie, eyes widened as her lips crashed into his.

"I'll see you tonight." She whispered, thumb brushing his cheekbone before departing from him and rushing out of the restaurant.

" She whispered, thumb brushing his cheekbone before departing from him and rushing out of the restaurant

Just a few chapters to show some time skip
Hope you don't mind

But dw

I have a plan

Jk no I don't lmaooo you guys know I'm unorganised