Fifty Nine

^ A/N: I'm all about imagery so, these are Elly and Jazmyne's outfits for the party!! Enjoy!

**
Jazmyne hugs her parents, "I'll see you guys tomorrow".

"Of course. And you're just going to hang out with Tatiyana? No boys?"

"Girls, mom. I like girls...And nope. Just having a girls night. Jade will be there too".

"Okay. Text us when you get there, okay?"

Jazmyne grabs her bag, which had her outfit she was wearing to the party. "Okay. Love you".

"Love you too, honey".

Jazmyne walks out of the front door, seeing Jade and Tatiyana pull in the driveway. Jazmyne smiles and runs down the stairs. "Hey girls!"

Meech, Korey, and Elijah all walk outside, seeing Jazmyne get in the car.

Korey smiles, "Good. She won't be at that party tonight. We can all get fucked up".

Meech furrows his brows, "You sure? She could've been lying".

Elijah shakes his head, "She had on sweatpants and a zip-up jacket and she didn't do her hair. She definitely won't be there".

**

Noah smiles, kissing Benjamin. "M'kay. I needa go pick up Elly and Gabi".

Benjamin nods, "Isn't that awkward?"

Noah shrugs, running his hands through Benjamin's fluffy hair. "I'm not sure Elly knows...Or that Gabi knows I know".

Benjamin nods, "Yeah let's keep it that way. From both of them".

"Hm. Okay..". Noah smiles at him, leaning down to kiss him again. "Maybe I shouldn't go".

Benjamin giggles, grabbing Noah's face when Ms.Evans walks in. Noah moves off of Benjamin, sitting next to him in the bed as Benjamin sits up.

Ms.Evans smiles, "Hey. Benjamin your dad is here".

Benjamin sighs and looks down at his legs, "Okay".

Noah smiles, lifting Benny's chin with his finger, "I needa go anyways. I'll call you, okay?"

Benjamin nods and kisses Noah once. "Be safe".

Noah smiles at Ms.Evans, walking past her. Benjamin stands up from his bed, "Why is dad here?"

"Remember what we discussed? He's trying to come around more. His family is here too. They want to have dinner....again".

Benjamin nods and grabs a hoodie off the floor, slipping it over his head. "Okay".

*
Noah pulls into Elly's driveway, seeing her mom's car wasn't there. He gets out of the car, knocking on the door. "Guerra!"

Elly walks to the door, smiling. "Wassup, compa. I ain't done, needa finish my hair".

Noah gasp jokingly, "Oh god. You really are a girl".

Elly chuckles and lifts her middle finger. "Suck my dick".

Noah and Elly walk into her room, as Elly continues to do her hair. Noah sits at a desk chair, bouncing a basketball up and down. "Why your room look more masculine than mine?"

Elly chuckles and shrugs, "Guys imma real one. You a fake".

Noah chuckles back and sits up. "Aye...You heard Lucas and Gabi broke up?"

Elly nods, "I heard so...He ain't tell me why though. It's weird...Cause they were all giddy and shit when Lucas first asked her on a date".

Noah nods, "So you don't know?"