REVIEW#1

TITLE : LOVE BITES | KIM SEOKJIN
GENRE : VAMPIRE
BY: _Yinxx
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 10/10

REVIEW:
This is story about mainly on seokjins POV and The oc characters of the author and It's mainly about mythology gods and I love how the author manage to bend the characters of the gods to fit each characters. the author stories are beautifully writen and easy to read. I recommend readers who are a bit older to read this book since there are a bit mature (erotica content) but if you're willing to read it still, the author put up a warning sign in the chapter containing the mature scene, so if you wanted to skip I don't think it will mess up the story at all.

when I read the story there are some mythological gods and goddesses that I'm not familiar with and I've read some mythological stories and they do not explain who they are so I have to find them and it's kind of inconvenient, but the author in this book manage to explain each characters beautifully so It's a really plus point for me that is.

At first I was surprise at how many chapters in the book and the views of the book. But I decided to give it a try and read it. Let me tell you it was Amazing !!! I have read the book over night since I wanted to know what happen. I was so amaze that this book is so good yet there aren't many readers who knows this book, if you readers love seokjin of bts and your bias is jin get ready to get wrecked because this story is a emotional rollercorster ride on how the author manage to mold each character. I promise you readers you wouldn't regret reading this book.