MEMORIES

REVIEW#90

GENRE: FANFICTION, ONE-SHOT

BY: CLOUDSPRINKLE
STATUS: COMPLETE
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl, KTH fanfic(one-shot)

SUMMARY:

We sometimes are lost in our imagination and old memories. No matter how hard we try to overcome but those memories and nostalgia keep on repeating.

In this fanfic, Taehyung is going through same things

REVIEW:

First of all, Hello! Welcome to the wattpad community and I hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you for waiting for this review and I hope this makes you a better writer!

On the one-shot I read, I understand that it's a one-shot so the the whole story needs to be easy to read and to the point, there are not length measurement on how many words there are for a one shot so it really doesn't matter. But I have to say that it's a very predictable storyline. For me the beauty of writing a one-shot is writing a story that is done that have some un-answered storyline.

I get that this is your very first book and I felt bad for criticizing it too much but it's a start. The first paragraph of the story was intriguing and I was capture by the book but after reading it, it was getting a bit boring, since the plot was a bit predictable on what's going on. But it's alright at least you laid out a really good plot so it was understable for people on what was going on. But I do hope you elaborate on the situation and how the characters feeling because I think it would be a great one-shot if you can elaborate the situation and the feeling of the characters.

Overall, it was a good one-shot predictable but a good plot-line and for the grammars a few mistake but it could be re-check and it doesn't effect the story so don't worry.