RAINED NOW || J.JK

REVIEW#50

GENRE :FANFICTION, PSYCHO-THRILLER!au, MEDICAL!au
BY: pjmologist
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 7/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl, medical!au.

REVIEW:
First of all I would like to say is that I hope the author doesn't get to mad with this review. If you don't like it please tell me and I'll put it down.

Now first of all, I would like to say is that the chapters. I see you have a lot of authors note explaining the book and all, but it gets to crowded, I was surprise that while I was reading I thought that it was 20 chapters but instead it's only 5 chapters that are the story and 15 of them are like explaining the chapters and all and I think that it's a bit messy. I think because of it the story becomes boring.

I think the authors note is very important but to much author note and explaining the story makes the reader uninterested with the story. You're supposed to write a story that explain a certain situation, and if you're explaining the story then it's no use in writing a story. I was also reading the story I thought that it was just a simple school!au but I was surprise to see the tag it was a psycho-thriller in it, I don't know if it's because it still a 5 chapter story so it's still the introduction but I'm sorry to say.

But don't worry just because of it, I don't think that the story itself it bad, It's really good if you read the story. I like how the story itself started and the writing style is really good, maybe because it's still the introduction of the story that is why it's not at it's peak, I hope the author understand and the author doesn't get discouraged in writing, I'll be cheering for you. I hope you put my advice in to use but if you don't then it's very alright !