SPRING DAY

REVIEW#92

GENRE: FANFICTION
BY: AGUST_MINT
STATUS: ONGOING
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl, KimNamjoon fanfiction

SUMMARY:

- ˏˋ It was that springtime that I meet you under the cherry blossom my love... ˊˎ

 -❝𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 w𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙧❞

REVIEW:

Hello! I want to thank the author for waiting for so long on this review and I want to say a couple of words. First I saw on your account that you were a bit discourage on writing about BTS and that is okay. But, I didn't think you need to stop writing maybe you're having a writers' block or right now is not the right time for you to write. I really saw potential in your writing and if you did write constantly you could really do well.

So, I was looking through your book and I really like how you started, I suggest if you are a bit discouraged in writing try to make a simples story with what you have and go with it and most importantly you need to make sure you're okay with the time of writing. Make you sure when you want to write, you write. If you're planning on a hiatus then go for it, and I understand because it's not easy to write a book, sometimes the lack of engagement or even unmotivated to write (I've been there).

But I hope you try to write again because I think it's going to be a great story, and since I haven't seen a lot of Kim Namjoon fanfiction I was really rooting for your story. For the BTS 8th members You all should go and check the authors profile out and try to request!

Now for the story itself since it only has like 3 chapters I think you're already on a good start! So please do continue in writing and if you need help or maybe a bit of advice you can always dm me and I'll gladly help you.