ODIO LA VIDA

REVIEW#44

GENRE :FANFICTION, STRAYKIDS, 13REASONWHY!au
BY: SageEternal
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE:8/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl, boyxboy, suicide mention, mental health problems

REVIEW:
This is another request from a reader,
Personally I haven't watch the series 13 reason why, but my friend was so obsessed with it she likes to tell me the story and the series so, I know while reading this it really did give me the vibes of it. Personally I think this book is really good and it's a stray kid fanfiction, personally I don't really know stray kids I only know felix and hyunjin, and I don't know the rest.

But I do really enjoy reading the fanfiction, but I have a little advise for the author (please don't take it too personal) it's really good no doubt it's a great plot line, but as usual I hope while writing this kind of story you need to put a bit of emotion on how the writer or the character is feeling, I think this fanfic should be a little bit dramatic, I don't know is it me or everybody else, while reading this kind of fanfic the emotion of the character is what makes the reader understand the pain and with writing you want the reader to feel it. In writing the chapter you could always slip a little bit of the atmosphere of the character that time, or explain how he/she felt and the people around them, how the character effects the other character could bring the emotion of each paragraph and book. But I can't really judge since it's hard and again I'm a beginner myself so I'm learning.

But overall it's a really great fanfiction and the structure of the fanfic is also well written. Give it a try for all of you straykid stans !

Oh and for all of you having this kind of problem I just want to say it's okey to be not fine ! You have to be strong and please if you have problems find someone to listen to them, I know it helps to let out your thought for once in a while, because I know suicide it's a sensitive topic. If you don't have anyone to talk to you could always to me ! I've been told by a lot of people that I'm a great listener so I would like to help my ARMY family and other too. You could always contact me here or my instagram @/Seokjinnnnn_ or twitter @/Nochuchim.