FAKING IT

REVIEW#74

GENRE: FANFICTION, JEONJUNGKOOK, IDOL!AU

BY: meandmybooksx
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl, idol life

SUMMARY:

reina kim is your clean-cut, average teenager but her world flips once her life is saved at a BTS concert by k-pop star jeon jungkook. as she owed him, she was forced into being portrayed as his 'fake' girlfriend for the media. jungkook was the 'international playboy' and Reina was the sarcastic uptight type- they were polar opposites.but how long till acting becomes reality?

REVIEW:

Another Jeon Jungkook fanfiction, despite having a simple plot and easy to understand the story I really enjoy reading the book but before I go through the review I would like to thank the author for waiting on this review.

I actually like the beginning of each of the chapter where the author puts the gif and a little snippet of lyrics from different songs and people, it really brings out the aesthetic of the book. Now I don't think there are too many mistakes (not that I find something that could ruin the story), I really like the usage of grammar in this, there are some big words that are used to describe the story and a very detail description of the scene. I don't think I need to criticize the story at all.

Overall I think it's already well-written book and I don't really find any wrong grammar and how the author describes the story is already perfect, and the little aesthetic on every first chapter of the book also brings out the best of the story and what the book needs is just a little push of exposure so people will read the book because I think it's an already well-written book.