CULPABLE

REVIEW#34

GENRE :BTS FANFICTION, MENTAL!au
BY: Masquerade16
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 10/10
CONTAINING: VMinKook!au, boyxboyxboy, mature scene included, mental health problem, mystery.

REVIEW:
This is the second book, the sequel of unsteady is this book 'Culpable' on this second book it's a bit different from the first book; which is very a lot. Before I review the second book their would be a little bit spoiler in reviewing so I would advise you read the second book first if you're not into spoilers.

THIS IS A WARNING !

But if you do love spoilers and you are fine with the spoilers then I would continue on the review.

Now this book is a little bit different than the first book it's because it talks about how Jungkook's life after knowing that Jimin and Tae wasn't actually real, or is it ?
after reading the whole book I was so indulge in the story because it was so good and I wanted to know more and a little bit of sexy time :) if you know what I mean is also presented in this story so if you're not into mature scene or not comfortable into reading smut then I advise in skipping the part or not reading the book since there aren't warning for this thing. But if you really want to read then you could always skip the sexy time since it does not appeared in every chapter, since the beginning of the book until the last update there are only about 3/4 sexy scene so It doesn't dominate the whole story.