BLOOD THIRST

REVIEW#39

GENRE :FANFICTION, BANGTANMAFIA!au
BY: Eaturself
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: cursing, a little bit mature scene, taehyungxgirl, betrayal

REVIEW:
What can I say I love a mafia au, suckers for it. I was a bit Surprise with the book on how it turn out, at the beginning of the story it was a little bit boring but then I stand corrected after reading the whole book I might have to revise on saying it was a boring book, I was someone who knows a lot of plot twists and I was not someone who's surprised with them, but after reading the plot twist really made the book so good, and knowing the book got into one of wattpads awards I think the author does deserve the award so I would like to congratulate them on it.

Now on to the story itself I really like the plot line, at first I thought it would be those kind of plain mafia plot line well it is, but the plot twist made it good, better even, and I don't know about you while reviewing the chapters I use to see like how many words you write in the story, I personally like longer ones because each chapter is made throughly and it effects the whole stories, that's why I was a little bit proud with the author when they try to upgrade each part into longer one, explaining the story a bit more throughly, I would like to say to the author to keep up the good work on the other book and They should be waiting on another book of the other I'll be reviewing :)