THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO YOU

REVIEW#91

GENRE: FANFICTION
BY: URPRINCESS2BE
STATUS: COMPLETE
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: realistic stories, OT7 of the Bangtanboys.

SUMMARY:

𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵-𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸. 

"𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳."

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀?? 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲.

REVIEW:

First of all, I want to thank the author for the wait, I have a lot of stuff to do, and I didn't want to make you wait any longer, so here it is.

First of all, I have to say, I understand why you have a lot of reads and winnings. I have come to realise that you are really dedicated to making the book and all of the aesthetic of the books and how neat the book is written.

I suggest you all if you're reading this to give the aesthetic of the book a look and appreciate the authors dedication because not even I'm able to pull that kind of commitment. For the aesthetic of the book is 10/10 reliable, no question asked.

Now onto to the story itself, it's a fascinating plot. Again I like how you make the book as if we were opening the doors ourselves, also giving you full credit for that, it brings out the atmosphere of the book and making it enjoyable to read. The stories itself is impressive, I love how realistic the plot is to Bangtan's daily life, I even suggested that you work for big hit if you do, please sneak me in.

How realistic the story is and how you write the characters alone is very intriguing. It really makes me want to open all the doors. I like how you brought out the issue of the boy's holiday and decided to make a great story that everyone can enjoy. I think that's a talent not all can achieve.

But, I do have a little suggestion, don't worry. I really like to read your book, but apparently, some of my devices don't work with all the emoji and fonts you have. It might cause some people to lose interest because the font's and the chats are somehow enjoyable if you can read them. I hope you can consider to put out like a dictionary of your book not for words but for the message with just plain text. So people can understand the story but also enjoy the aesthetics. But, this is just a suggestion cause it might be my problem and not for other people.

But overall a very well written and pretty book you've got there, and I'm waiting for your next book's aesthetic.