REVIEW#23

TITLE : THE NERDS [VKOOK]
GENRE : FANFICTION, GANG!au, MENTAL!au
BY: Masquerade16
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 10/10

REVIEW:
Do you know that I love gangsters and gang au!s ? I have a weird obsession on this kind of stories and any kind of them. To be honest I was recommended not on this book but since I look through the authors profile I saw there are a lot of books I decided to give this book a try first and must I saw out of all the gangs book I've read this one tops it all and I don't think I could find something like this again.

I couldn't believe that the simple kind of love story gang could be this more complex and it really shows the raw part of a gangsters in real life (not that I know since I'm no gangster) But the book really portray how it could be in real life. This book I couldn't really explain or where to start really.

But for starter this book manage to create a au (gang) that is different from any kind of au that is related to it ( I think it even tops blood ink; If you know that story ( I'll be reviewing them later)). The drama in the story makes it so much interesting and the chemistry of each characters really shows and I love how the author manage to portray a psychopath in the story ( Also a weird obsession on reading ). The book itself is so smart on how the mystery unfold and the plot line is out of this world. Bonus point for the writer for having my 1D's boys in them ( Louis bby <3 ). Overall perfect for you gang/psychopath lovers. But I must warn you there are going to be a lot of mature scene so if you're not comfortable in reading them I don't think it's the one for you ( But don't worry if you still are going to read there are the warning sign for them :)) and give the author some support on their other books :)