THE SUGILITE PRINCE

REVIEW#83

GENRE: FANFICTION, YOONMIN, FANTASY-ROMANCE

BY:  Sugasluv

STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: boyxboy, boyxgirl, adventure, interesting plot

SUMMARY:

The magical kingdom of Kenichi was a peaceful haven for men and elves.  Sugi, the fair and lonely prince of the kingdom looks for adventure to stave off boredom, but even he cannot escape the evil that soon overtakes his once peaceful life.  The violet-haired prince is challenged by the darkness surrounding his kingdom with war and by his own weakness of character and the mistakes that have cursed him.  Although feeling unworthy and unprepared, the prince must rise to the defense of the kingdom he loves and must harness the power of the gift within him before all hope is lost.

REVIEW:

I find this book really interesting and I'm a bit unfamiliar with the plot ( and not the bad way of course). It was a first to see a BTS fanfiction that doesn't use the name BTS in it rather than other names. So it was really fun and I really like how clear the characters are, it was different than some books that use another name (sometimes it confuse me).

I would like to address something about the book. First is the plot of the book, it's interesting and something that is unusual, I think that is one of the factors why it's a good book, Second I saw that the author is trying to end the book or trying to wrap up the book so it will end faster but I think that's a bit downfall of the book.

The ending of the book or the plot of the ending is really good but I was a bit sad at how it was written, I get that the author was trying to wrap it faster, but then I think the author might have written it a bit to fast and there is no action, so I couldn't grasp the ending (or a closure). Like it was the climax of the story but it was cut in the middle so the ending was not like ending, so overall it was cut a bit too short, I suggest if you write what was happening a bit, it might be better. But this is a preference because the plot itself is really good like really good because this is something I've never read before.

Third, I was a bit confused it was supposed to be a yoonmin fan fiction it was more of a sugaxreader, sure there is a lot of yoonmin situation (well it was a 50/50 scene), it was in the description I just want to clear it out a bit since again this is a very different story than what I'm usually reading. Just want to clear for those who will be reading and I do hope you read this book.

Overall the usage of grammar is a really good and very interesting choice of words but there is a bit miss spell (not like it will ruin the story or anything).