BOOK DISCUSSION

Hi ! It's been a while since I wrote a review and you need to forgive me for that. But this week has been so hectic I was glad it was coming to an end

I'll be posting a review tomorrow around 16:00 (WIB) Indonesians time. But for now I wanted to ask you about something, I've realize that this book is getting so much love and I realize that it was a really great help for small authors to get recognition or even bigger authors and I'm really glad we can help each other with the community. Now I realize that in my dm's was filled with a lot of questions regarding the book I review.

Yes while reviewing I don't really talk about the plot line that much like the story itself and how it's put I mainly review if the book is good or not or is it worth it to read or a review how well written the book is and that some of the people to read the book I review. What I wanted to know is that do you want me to make a book discussion ? Like after you read the book and you want to ask question about the book if you don't understand the plot or how the plot twist was put ?

What do you think should I make a book or every 10 reviews I'll write a book discussion on this book in your choice ( You guys get to vote on the book we would discuss ( top 3))

Until then ! I hope you enjoy the book and hope it could help more people.