I'M NOT ALONE

REVIEW#58

GENRE :FANFICTION, REVENGE OF THE ISLAND AU

BY: _ShadowBolt_
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 7/10
CONTAINING: Revenge of the island, adventure, Mikexoc

REVIEW:

Again I'm very sorry since I do not understand the fandom at all, so my reviews can be not accurate since I've never heard of the TV show, so a little introduction on what is happening.

This book is a fan fiction about a TV show called Revenge of the island, I don't really understand what they are doing, but I think they will have to survive on the island and there will be winner? so the story is mainly will be like a survivals show. Since I have very limited knowledge of the TV show and the book itself is still the beginning again I might be wrong from looking through wikipedia.

Overall up until this still have to be a honest review and to be honest I'm a bit confused with the story and I look through the problem on why it might have not enough readers since I think it's a bit famous TV show in America or other places, again I'm sorry my country does not podcast this TV show.

I think writing a survival story is very hard and I think that you need to describe each scene as accurate as possible especially if readers are going to read your book, it's not easy and I hope that in the end it will be written more nicely. As far as I read some situation are still a bit blur since I don't understand. but as a writer you want your readers to visual what is happening so they could enjoy the story and might even join the fandom, so writing each scene as accurate as possible is important, another advise from me.

If you want your story to be noticeable by other people you have to make it as interesting as possible don't make it hard for the readers to read, Personally I was a bit discourage in reading the book because it was so long for each chapter and since I don't understand the story I'm still trying to process the whole thing and there are not space for me to actually kind of breath in reading the book so it made me a bit discourage in reading.

So a little advise since it's not to late since you're still on going is that maybe you could give a bit space after the character speaks, so that readers might not get tired after reading such long chapter. Example:

(X) "I thought Mike was interested in me?""What do you mean of course not!" She said to me as her voice rise by the second"You need to understand that he is not good for you at all!""But...I love him do you think I could get him maybe -""No never in a million years"

(you see it's a bit confusing making it not interesting to read so try like this)

(V) "I thought Mike was interested in me?"

"What do you mean of course not!" She said to me as her voice rise by the second.

"You need to understand that he is not good for you at all!"

"But...I love him do you think I could get him maybe -"

"No never in a million years"

(It's much more easier to read)

After giving this review please for the writer don't be discourage I bet you're very talented writer and I believe in you and wish you all the best for you, this is a little bit advise from me and If you don't follow I completely understand, personally I like your writing it's good and there are no grammatical error that is obvious.