AVERTED EYES

REVIEW#82

GENRE: FANFICTION, HARRY POTTER

BY: VINTAGEHEARTBREAK 

STATUS: ONGOING
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: boyxboy, adventure, no smut, fluff

SUMMARY:

"rant to me i like yourvoice, i like the sound, i like your mouth."aged-up blaise zabini / male oc

REVIEW:

First of all, I would like to say this again, I'm like the 1% of people who have never seen the Harry Potter world, but I get the gist of what's happening in the series. So there will be terms that the Harry Potter fans will understand while I don't so again I'm very sorry if this is inaccurate.

But I would like to say to the author, you are a very talented writer despite only reading a few chapters it was like reading a hard copy of a book, I was so surprised by how the author manages to organize the book and I can give this a 100/100 for the book's aesthetic. The usage of grammar is really good, it's like reading those published books. It's a bit shame that the author is very slow at updating, but I understand it takes motivation to write something like this.

Since this is the beginning of the story and all and I don't really understand the Harry Potter world that much, I can't really criticize or give feedback on the story plot. But overall if the author starts to update frequently this book should be a big hit.