JOSEON'S TEARS | BTS

REVIEW#26

GENRE :HISTORICAL!au, ROYAL!au, BTS FANFICTION
BY: daddiehoseok
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 10/10
CONTAINING: mature scene free, male concubine (boyxboy), female concubine (boyxgirl)

REVIEW:
So I don't know if you know I really love watching historical kdrama's so reading one is no different. I've read a lot of historical fanfiction but I couldn't find any historical fanfic that could really tell a story how life was in monarchy. But then I found out about this book and you could say this is (for historical fanfiction) is far one of the best I've read.

The book is mainly focus on a girl and her life as a joseon queen and thrown in a full monarch (with the bangtan boys of course). The book is so good because it really explain how the monarch is before and I think that writing how it was before is important in writing a historical au's. I was so happy knowing that Inwas able to find a book that suits my criteria on this kind of fanfiction. It's a well explain book and The details of the book also amaze me the lore of the book also makes tge stories more exciting. But a little head up if your not comfortable with boyxboy I recommend you not to read it then, It doesn't have any smuts or any other mature theme.

But if you're alright with this kind of stuff then I say goodluck on reading one of a hell of ride to the past.