THE DARK ARCHER

REVIEW#60

GENRE :FANFICTION, ARROW, DCuniverse

BY:    karan414
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: mature scene (trauma,death,brutality), Mystery, LGBT+ content.

REVIEW:

Right again I'm sorry if I could not review that good or accurate, I'm not into the fandom and I don't really know what's going on but so far I've search it's a fanfic about another TV show ARROW (DC universe).

So onto to the story itself, as the little note in the story, yes I'm terribly blind on who is who, so while reading the story I try to figure who is who and what the story is all about, I think by now at least I get the gist of the story not entirely all because it's still a mystery but I think I know what the character is trying to do and what background they came from. I think despite not understand the world at all, it's a really good book to read if you somehow bored with fanfiction, you could try this book. I don't really categorize this book as fan-fiction more of a teen-fiction (despite it being inspire by the TV show)

Now a little advise for the author, I already think the plot will be a bomb and I really like the writing structure, I like how light each chapter is to read and not messy with words all mix up together, it's very enjoying to read the book, but again writing a certain scene will be difficult since I think the scene will have a fighting scene and that is intense, I hope the writer can write a very detail scene, take your time to write the scene you don't have to be so quick in writing it.