EPHEMERAL

REVIEW#84

GENRE: FANFICTION, THE WALKING DEAD UNIVERSE

BY:  benikru
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 10/10
CONTAINING: boyxboy, taekook( but other members will also appear), the walking dead universe x BTS (the characters of the walking dead also appears)

SUMMARY:

𝐄𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 || The zombie apocalypse didn't cross Jungkook's mind until he saw his classmate biting a chunk out of his history teacher. Confused and scared, Jungkook has to fight for his life in a world roamed by the living and the dead.

REVIEW:

First of all, I want to thank the author for waiting for this review. Personally I really do follow the walking dead series (fun fact: Someone said that Seokjin also follows this series). So I knew what was happening and to be honest, I think writing a zombie au is also one of the hardest scenes you have to write and I'm very impressed that this author manages to write the whole chapter very detail and I enjoy reading it as if I was being part of the universe itself, so for describing the scene, the author nailed it.

I don't have any complaint/advice for the author since they are really good, so I do recommend this to all of the people who like reading zombie au's. Also, don't be confused this is a Taekook book but the beginning it's more of a jungkook fanfiction, so expect boyxboy, if you are not comfortable in reading this kind of stuff then don't read it.

Overall it's a great story and no grammar mistake and the aesthetic of the book is also good, a very enjoyable book and very recommended to all of the btsxzombie lovers.