MAZE RAID

REVIEW#43

GENRE :FANFICTION, MAZE RUNNER, NEWTxGIRL
BY: MazeCrankQueen
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE:9/10
CONTAINING: OCxtheboys, another alternative ending after the last movie.

REVIEW:
Now for this book I really like it, I've read the chapters, it's a bit similar or the concept of the story is the same as the real maze runner universe, but with a little bit of twist, I think the plot of the story take place after the movie the scorch trial, and there will be characters who was not in the movie.

I think that this book is more better than the other one in the writing style (well personally I did). But as usual the emotion of the atmosphere of the stories needs to be alive in order to create such stories, but I don't blame anyone since I know as a beginner author myself I need to do a lot of improvements in writing, writing with a really hard or intense scene is not easy to do and not everyone can pour out the emotion too. But since we all are learning we should take every advise there is and help each other right ?

Now another advise for the author (really I'm not dissing the stories as bad or anything but I want to help other improve so if the author feels attack I wanted to say sorry before hand). When writing a sentence instead of using (-) repeatedly you could always build up the character
For example:
The blond ~~~ Newt. You could always say
The blond, as recalled his name was Newt.
(Personally I think it will be better to start to build a emotion too)

But don't worry I think it's a really good book to read and I hope to see more from it !