UNTAMEABLE

REVIEW#55

GENRE :FANFICTION, MDZS/THE UNTAMED
BY: eroticfictionauthor
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 10/10
CONTAINING: mystery, boyxboy, mental health issue

REVIEW:

Again from the untamed/MDZS world, up until know I'm still not indulged into the fandom, so I might not really get the spark of the two main characters but I do enjoy a little bit mystery.

So now onto the book, I think I really enjoy the story even thought it's still an on going series and right now it's still only 9 chapters available (Including character introduction and intro itself) but I'm already enjoying the story, I think that even if you're not from the fandom I think you can enjoy the story if you really like a bit mystery and love story, but again I must remind you this a boyxboy and I don't know if there will be smut or sexual scene but up until now it's safe.

I really like this writing style of the book better than the one shot I reviewed before, I don't know I really like this one and really enjoyed them, the writing is also well written I don't really see any errors or anything so that should mean something am I right?

Personally from the author I have one more book to reviewed but so far I really like this book and may continue in reading it despite not into the fandom, I might share this book to some of my friends who are really indulged into the series itself, I bet they will enjoy this series.

that's all from me and I'm sorry I couldn't really review maybe because again I'm not into the fandom so I may not understand to much, I'm limited in other fandoms.

a/n: It's been awhile so I hope I can make it up to you all waiting.