SEASONS

REVIEW#77

GENRE: FANFICTION, JEON JUNGKOOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG (MAKNAE LINE), ROMANCE

BY: downmixx

STATUS: ONGOING
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl, jjkxkthxpjm, love-story, msytery

SUMMARY:

One I met on winter. Melting. Electrifying. Unpredictable. The other I met on spring. Gentle. Warm. Home.

REVIEW:

I really enjoy the story and I couldn't help to think that I really want to know what happens next. But I want to address something and I hope the author will not give up on writing because I need to know what happens.

The story itself revolves around the maknae line x Jung hyun joo (the oc). The story really revolves around the genre of romance but I really like it because it has a sense of mystery in it, it's not just a normal love triangle and all, it's more of something deeper and I hope that the author could bring that more but I'm very excited on the story on how it will unfold. But overall I really do love the plot and I don't really see any grammatical error.

But I like to give my own opinion, I personally don't like to see books which tangle different language being translate in English just like (oppa, omo, unnie, jinjja). I don't know I guess it's my own opinion but it really makes the language lose its touch. I think personally it will be more aesthetic if you use the hangul of the word like (오빠, 누나, 언니 )

but it's really my opinion and please don't take it seriously, because I think the story itself is really good and things like this are personal preference.