A DANGEROUS CASE

REVIEW#79

GENRE: FANFICTION, HYDE AND JEKYLL

BY:  LeInkPen

STATUS: ONGOING
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: multiple personalities, romance, boyxgirl, a little bit killing, a mention of suicide

SUMMARY:

After Henry Jekyll ends up splitting his soul in half and creating Edward Hyde, a man made of all the opposite things Jekyll wants to be, his life has become hell, especially since he and Hyde are one in the same. But then, everything changes when he meets Vanessa. However, as Jekyll starts to fall in love with her, so does Hyde, but for entirely different reasons...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am made of the things that you would never wish to be. I am the exact opposite of who you want to be. Everything you value, care about, and everything you love... I will take it all away until you have nothing left to care about anymore."

REVIEW:

First of all, I would like to thank the author for being so patient, and good news for the author it's a really good book and I do really like the plot.

I would like to address some things about the book. First I really like the choice of words you use to write the story, it really brings out the story more and the emotion of the book. I'm a bit familiar with the world of Hyde and Jekyll so I got the gist of what it's supposed to happen and I think you got that part really good and with the fusion of romance made it better to.

After reading until the last chapter (no it's not done yet), I'm still curious about what's going to happen and I think if you keep writing it will be a great book. A little tip from me, there are parts of a paragraph that are a bit too long and it might make the readers tired of reading especially since you are using really big words, make sure to space some paragraphs so readers might not get tired with reading it.

but since I think it's still the quarter of the story, I still couldn't grasp the romance of book I get the tension between Henry Jekyll and Edward Hyde but with Vanessa there still some missing romance, since I think the author is really a good writer I hope you can write more about the romance part since I think that's really important with the story.

but overall it's already really good and I do enjoy a bit hyde and Jekyll stories, so I wish the author good luck.