EUPHORIA I JUNGKOOK

REVIEW#80

GENRE: FANFICTION, JUNGKOOKxREADER

BY:  Chaaaaand

STATUS: ONGOING
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: maknae line, boyxgirl, a bit mafia scene

SUMMARY:

"You can't hide your true self from everyone because of one damn incident. It is not right to live in the dark because of some mistake."The journey of a girl of finding herself, of accepting herself, of loving herself but it seems she had lost herself a long time ago. Will she be able to forget her past and move on? Is it possible for Jungkook to lift up her cold facade? Can he bring her old self back? Will he be the cause of her Euphoria?

REVIEW:

Another entry of my previous award and to be honest, I'm proud to say I really enjoy the story and it's getting better. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the story is improving a lot, not only in writing but the aesthetic of the book and credits for the cover; I really like it.

The story itself is one of the most common love stories, so I'm excited to see the ending of the book, personally I think leaving it as a cliffhanger is a good way to end a book, it makes the reader excited (Especially if you are planning on making a second book, but f you're not then it's also good (but some people might not like it because it could have a bad ending/good and some people like closure in reading a story). The grammar usage is also good and very clear, Personally I think the book is getting really better and it's no wonder it won first place for Jungkook's category in my previous award.

Overall I don't think there any problem and I can say the very best luck for the author on this and future project.