REVIEW#19

TITLE : THE SURVIVORS | BTS
GENRE : FANFICTION, ZOMBIE!au
BY: kxmtae__
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 9/10

REVIEW:
One of the best zombie au I've read. Fun fact this is the second book I've read about zombie ( the first book I've read about zombies will be review in chapter 25-ish). It's a really good book for you readers if you're in love with a little adventure and in love with zombies!au. To be honest I hope there are going to be a lot of books that write btsxzombie au's (A reason why I started to write a zombie au ( But I think I might discontinue or even just put it on hold ).

I remember how I've been following the book since it only have half of it's chapter now and looking at it I'm proud of the author for the achievement.

Now the book mainly talks about BTS's life when a zombie invasions attack. Like how they all manage to find each other, the drama and of course my favorite part the zombie run. I got to say the first few chapters are a bit confusing for me but in the middle of the story I started to understand who and what the characters are in the story ( Maybe It's because I wasn't reading it throughly enough ). But in the end it wrap up pretty nice ( Even with the drama). There's a second book to this series 'The Solution"; which I'll be reviewing in the next chapter  so please wait for it. Overall a well written book and the grammar and stuff are also easy to understand ( for me from the second half that is).