HARRY POTTER: RISE OF THE SPIRAL

REVIEW#41

GENRE :FANFICTION, NARUTO, HARRYPOTTER
BY: manny0101
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: narutoxharrypotter, boyxgirl, female potter, OC, a minor spoiler on the harry potter world (maybe?)

REVIEW:
First of all, this has to be one of the most hardest fanfiction to read... But nonetheless I did enjoy it, a lot. But I have to say that up until know there are a bit things that I don't understand, and no it's not the story itself the plot line was flawless and it was a very unique since I have never seen the two kind of main plot together as you can see it's a harrypotterxnaruto fanfiction, crazy but it was pretty good.

To be honest with all of you but I have a question am I the only who doesn't watch naruto and I don't follow harry potter at all ? I know I'm a bit weird aren't I ? I was a little bit concern on how I am going to review the book since I don't understand the naruto world and harry potter world either so how would you feel if you have to review a very hard topic but I was a bit relieve that I understand a bit of each world so when both clashes I wouldn't be confused at hell. But despite the world clashes I really enjoy the fanfic. I love how the the author put a little dictionary for all the naruto world, up until now I don't know or remember all of them but some if did really help me understand what's going on. That's a really plus point expecially for someone like me.

Overall the fanfic is good and at first I thought that it would be those cringey kind of stories since it's a really different world. I would really reccomended it to those who like and understand the naruto and harry potter world. I really love the oc tho, really a daring lad he is and the chemistry with potter (female version) trust me you'll love it. But a little heads up since it's more of harry potter there might be some minor spoilers on the book. The book will all revolve most famous characters but I think there will be some spoilers just a bit I think, but I'm not sure since again I never watch harry potter.