REVIEW#10

TITLE : SINGGLE FATHER • NAMJOON + BTS!KIDS
GENRE : FANFICTION, FATHER!au
BY: xgoldenxmaknaex
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 10/10

REVIEW:
Now this book is one of the many reasons on why I wanted to write this book in this first place and I was so thankful I'll be able to write this chapter. First I wanted to say to the author a massive thank you for making and writing such a beautiful story up until now I still remember how I use to follow the first book when it was only half of its complete book and now the author has finish 2 books of this series and I'll be reviewing the second book in the next chapter.

Now I'm a little bit embarrassed to say that I've never cried about something sad about books that have sad endings or movies when the main characters died, call me heartless but I don't even know how to feel that much emotional for a movie or book but this book manage to make me drop a single tear as to reading this book as you all know I've sad that I'm a sucker on characters development since that is what makes a story so lively and great, I felt it so much in this book and I'm not biased on this book( Because I think that every book has it's own characteristic and that's what makes a book interesting) but this book is the first to let me realised that it's important to make your characters alive for it to actually touch someone into reading.

If you don't know about this book I'm going tell you a bit about the book, Well first of all it's a bangtan famfiction so all members will be mention equally but what makes this book different is I got to see and read about a growing family from literally a small (yet so big) family and turning into so big (physically and mentally) and I think the author really demonstrated a really good writing in how you develop a character, I love how each member is written with different personalities and how each of them manage to out grow of it ( in a good way). This book talks about how a broken family manage to not be broken. I love the drama added to it and I could even felt how tense the atmosphere in the story is and I could even felt how happy when their also so happy. I really couldn't lie if I were to give it more than just 10/10 I would ( Well a little bias just a bit).

But overall it's a great story it really builds up tension and all and I could read it over and over again and I know I wouldn't be bored even a bit and I would somehow cry at specific part because it's very emotional and It talks how life isn't that easy and we need to always move on and all. It's great you should read.