BLACK MAGIC

REVIEW#63

GENRE: FANFICTION, SUPERNATURAL

BY: miintymiin
STATUS: ONGOING
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: Superpowers, royalBTS!au, taekook, namjin

REVIEW:

Again sorry if I took to long, here is the review for the book.

First of all, I really like the introduction of the story, it was really simple and it manages to hook readers into reading, after reading the book I really like the plot, it was a combination of a royal BTS with supernatural, I would really like to recommend this book to everyone who likes reading supernatural books, BUT keep in mind this is a taekook book so that means it's a boyxboy, if you are not comfortable with reading stuff like this then I wouldn't advise you reading this.

Now I think what made this book so good is the plot, it was created with a very common but very hard topic to write, I like how chill the author with writing the story so it wasn't complicated to read and enjoyable, I must say it was a very well written book, grammar likewise is also good, even though it doesn't use big words it was still enjoyable to read.

I think you could improve with the setting of the story, with how you can write and describe the place a bit more and the character personality a bit more, so people would be able to visualize it better, but overall I think it's really good.

I'm going to look forward to reading the next one because I'm really hooked with the story and I think the author is a very talented writer.