OCEAN OF MERCURY

REVIEW#62

GENRE: SCI-FI, FANFICTION, BTSrobot!au

BY:     KOOKIPLIER
STATUS: ONGOING
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: Robot, blood, killing, guns, boyxboy, a little bit mature

REVIEW:
First of all, I wanted to say that I really like the set structure of the sentence. It was really different than the other books I've read and I think that really brings the book into the character.

Now the story itself is one of the most common plotlines but I think there will be just more than a robot-human au and I'm very excited about it. From reading the first chapter I was really hooked with the plotline, even some parts are a bit confusing but I know will be explained further. I like how the author explains the glossary for the robots and is easy to understand and very helpful for all to visualize what the story means because I found some glossary that is even more confusing than the story itself so it's great to see a simple glossary.

I think if you like a bit of a robot!au I would really recommend this book because it's really good and well written, a little warning for you all there is a bit mature scene but not hardcore ones and since a mystery detective kind of au there will be a bit murder so if you're not comfortable again I don't recommend. I do think that the book really should get more reads because it's a good book.