PRIMROSE

REVIEW#78

GENRE: FANFICTION, JIKOOK

BY: btslove961

STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: boyxboy, magical creatures, romance

SUMMARY:

Primrose a flower that symbolizes the sentiment of not being able to live without the love of our life.

❄ a jikook story ❄

-----

"What is your full name?"  asked Jimin. - Jeon Jungkook"Are you human?"- No and yes"Please elaborate."- I am a human you can say that but with powers My mouth form an o shape and I take my time to absorb it. I then asked Jungkook. "Why are you following me?"- Because you are mine.

------

A mysterical creature fall in love with a human being. Will the human fall in love with him or not? And what will the creature do when he losses his human. Has he have powers to save him?

REVIEW:

First of all, love the plot of the story. It's simple and very easy to understand, but I would like to give out a little tip on the author, I see some grammatical errors that could be edited ( so not a big problem) but I find some of the paragraphs are a bit confusing because it was repeating a word (like 'but'), I advise the author to change a bit and kind of tone down the repeating word.

I also see that since the story is base on romance, I personally like to take it slow but sure, at a constant speed (like a human speed of getting to know someone), but since the book kind of leading to a romance genre, I kinda can't feel the love in the air and I couldn't grasp the emotion. Maybe if the author tries to write how the person felt or the atmosphere of the place and the tension there since the story (the plot of the story) have a few problems, you could slip a bit of emotion in it.