REVIEW#18

TITLE : THE SEVEN WONDERS | BTS
GENRE : FANFICTION, SUPERNATURAL!au
BY: CrazyGirrrrl
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 10/10

REVIEW:
Now about this story I don't how the author made me fall in love with each character development since the first chapter. I could still remember when this book only got 799k views and now it's on 2M views and it's no wonder if the author manage to get such view this book must be one of my all time favorite book to read. I even have it offline so I can reread it again because it was so good.

The book really portrays each character beautifully since the first chapter how each characters manage to shine in a part of their own. hold up straight facts this is the second book that manage to make me drop a tear I have to say some of my favorite parts were on Vlam and the endings ( You'll understand if you read the book ). Those were some emotional times and somehow I have never felt like something in the story but somehow I can feel how each characters feel as if I'm playing the role or I was in the story. Best book up until now a decade before and maybe this decade too. I'm excited on the authors second book 'Fate of all realms' (which I'll be reviewing if the book has more chapters to talk about but as usual so far so good) and hope to see the book also getting so much love like the first one. Overall a worth of time to read.