FIRST IMPRESSION

REVIEW#72

GENRE: FANFICTION, HARRYPORTTER (MARAUDER ERA)

BY: MissLacybee

STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl,  potter fanfic, marauders era

SUMMARY:

James Potter arrives at Hogwarts, adored by his parents and full of confidence. He could have anyone for a friend... and yet he is instantly drawn to handsome, dark-haired Sirius Black - a half-rejected member of the 'Noble and Most Ancient House of Black'. Within minutes, the two boys become the closest of friends, roaming around the train together, laughing and eating food without a single care in the world. But outside of Hogwarts, a terrible storm is brewing. Lord Voldemort, the evilest dark wizard to walk the Earth in centuries, is rapidly gaining followers, mercilessly killing, maiming and destroying. With a battle looming on the horizon, James and Sirius must pull together their friendship, and explore the mysteries surrounding them - where is their friend Remus Lupin going? What is going on with their notoriously forgetful Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor? And how is James going to get Lily Evans to fall head-over-heels in love with him?

REVIEW:

So let us begin with the review, This is also recommended to all of the Harry Potter (Marauder era) fans, personally again I have never seen or read a harry potter book in my entire life, so I don't really know what exactly is going on, so I don't really have the vision of what is happening and what does it have to do with the crossover of the book but nonetheless I think it's a very well written book.

for someone who doesn't really know the potter world, I will be viewing the book as teen fiction. So while reading the book I will be looking at how the character of the book, James with his friends and his lover. Personally I don't really find the zink of the love part, I don't know if it needs more scene to express their love but I really like how James, Remus, Peter and Sirius's friendship is, it was really a good laugh at some part. Maybe if the author can express the hardship of James while trying to gain Lily's love then I think it will be better but I do feel the tension between the two of them in the middle of the story. But since the story has not ended and I think it's still the beginning of it.

but overall I think the book is already amazing for someone who doesn't read a Harry Potter fanfiction, I really enjoy this book.