HI THERE

Authors note [100 views]

So first off all I want to thank you all who actually read this review and I was so suprise that some of you really entrusted me with helping you in giving a review with your book.

I mean I'm just a girl who have been learning english for about 14 years so as you can see English is not my mother tounge. So when I see people asking me to help me it feels like I need to learn english better since I know some of you do speak english as your mother tounge. Also I was so suprise to see that readers who have read this book actually gives me recommendation on books to read since I thought this book might be a flop since I was just planning on making this book to help some people who might like reading but don't know what to read.

I also want to thank the authors who have such an amazing stories for me to review about them and I can assure they are a brilliant author, without their creation I don't think I'll be able to make this book to help people. Up until now I've meet (in dm's) that are so nice and have great feetback on making this book happening.

I also want to thank those people who also vote for this book ! You guys are a really mvp, It's about popularity or anything I just want to make a content that can make people happy and enjoy so seeing you vote on the chapters it really tells me that you enjoy reading the review.

So if you have any suggestion or any recommendation you can always ask me in the recommendation section since I accept all books (even non fanfic) Even though it's a fanfiction review I don't use should only read a little genre of books. Don't be shy if you ask me I never rejected any request. If I haven't post your recommendation or I outed someone else's story first It's because the story is easier to understand and I want to understand your stories one by one so I could always be honest at reviewing the books. So I might need time to read long and short stories. So please don't be mad and think that I might have forgotten or anything but if you want you could always ask me again if I didn't post it in a long time.

Now there is a reason why I made this special chapter. So the first ever chapter of the review has hit 100 views ! I know I look kind or stupid or dumb since I know 100 views are not a lot but I appreciate every single reads on this book. So I made this chapter is for all of you readers who have viewed and vote for each and every reviews that I make and it hope it could help people all around.

PS. I will be posting 5 reviews tonight ! So please wait for it :)