W.I.C.K.E.D. WARRIORS

REVIEW#42

GENRE :FANFICTION, MAZERUNNER, ALTERNATIVE MAZERUNNER
BY: MazeCrankQueen
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 7/10
CONTAINING: an alternative universe of maze runner, fighting scene.

REVIEW:
Maze runner is one of my favourite series so I know how the story is going to be, this is another alter version of the maze runner, it's really creative if I have to say so myself, it's only put up one part so Im don't know how the story will be so the rating is base on how I see the book the first time and not the whole of the book since at least for me if I want to review a story is 5 chapters, but so far I think the plot line will be good .

But a little head ups for the author writing. It's a little advise that I like to give when writing a story, any story in general, you need to build a good impression on the first chapter, It's going to be the first thing (chapter) they are going to read you have to make the readers attract to the story. The author did give a bit of insight on the story but I think that the author could build up an atmosphere for the next chapter, since there will be a lot of fighting scene (?) you could build up the scene into a tense atmosphere, you have to make the person reading as if they are the one playing the character.

That's just a bit of advise though, it's not a complete book any way so I really couldn't judge that much but it will be a great story. Good-luck for the author !