REVIEW#5

TITLE : MAD DOCTOR [JIHOPEKOOK]
GENRE : FANFICTION, BTSROYALAU!
BY: catzumi_zero
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 9/10

REVIEW:
Forgive me for being a hard stan but I couldn't help it. its such a great book not too read. It contains mature scene if you didn't figure it out. This book also contain mental sickness too so if you're not comfortable please don't read it. I advise you not read a single part if you're curious :')

As you can also see that this book is a sequel for the first book, but personally I love reading the second book tho than the first one. So I'm reviewing the second on. If you're going to be reading the second book there are going to be a little bit spoilers for the first book, even though the first one is not a jihopekook book more of an another ship. So this book tells of what happen after. But then again the first book is also containing some mature scene. But if you can't wait to read and would rather skip on the first book I think I'd be alright too.

So a bit of the book It tells about Jimin, Jungkook, Jhope's life after what happen in the first book. Since there are a lot of thing's happening in the book (Cursing and Mental health) It's a hectic one, But rest assured the book has an easy plot to follow (for now) and the usage of language is also not hard so you shouldn't worry.