BED OF ROSES

REVIEW#66

GENRE: FANFICTION,

BY: bangtanxsonyeontan
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl, angst, flowers

REVIEW:

First of all, this book is requested by one of the authors' readers, so thank you for that and the author is a really good friend who helps me with my contest so I thank you for that.

When I first look at the book, I didn't understand what was going to happen and to be honest, I was surprised when I read the book and instantly thought it was a really good book, I like how the author put up the cover of the story first and then the story begins, I think that's aesthetically pleasing from me and the usage of flowers and the picture given is very helpful.

The story itself is pretty and well written and the plot itself is really good, I have to say it is one of the cliche kind of plot I find, but the author did a pretty good job on writing the whole book and I don't say this a lot but it takes a good writing skill to write a short story but meaningful enough to be a long-length book. The ending is something I have grown accustomed to by the writer's writing it brings a little different vibe.

I feel like you think that reading a long book is boring you should read this since it's a short story and I think it is worth your time reading.