BLACK

REVIEW#77

GENRE: FANFICTION, JJK, and OT7

BY:   Sweetabyss14
STATUS: ONGOING
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl, mystery, there said to be future smut, big words

SUMMARY:

"Let's make a curse, and bind your body in frozen hell."We're not afraid of the dark, we're afraid of what's in it.----A glimpse of a pair of forlorn, despair-filled eyes in between the standing monoliths of trees in a darkened forest had a particular woman bent on finding out who it is, and most importantly - why was it showing only to her. Come and read a dark and twisted tale about a gloomy man and a beautiful angel.

REVIEW:
To be honest, I don't know what's happening with the book, and no it's not because I don't understand the book, the story is so mysterious. giving a full 10/10 for making me curious. At first, I don't really understand the story because it was literally confusing and the prologue and the first chapter didn't make sense at all (Maybe since it's still the beginning of the story ) but after reading the next few chapters it got me hooked on the next one.

I've read a lot of stories like this and most of the times the lore and the whole book is easy to understand how it will end and what will likely to happen, up until now after reading it 3 times, again and again, to find out what is happening I still do not know what (y/n) is. The possibility is endless and I think it's great to know that the author is very good at making the readers curious and I hope I won't be disappointed with what's going to happen in the future. Overall it's a great story and I really enjoy reading and I hope to read more about what happened.