UNSTEADY

REVIEW#33

GENRE :BTS FANFICTION, MENTAL!au
BY: Masquerade16
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 10/10
CONTAINING: VMinKook!au, boyxboyxboy, slight mature scene, mental health problem, mystery.

REVIEW:
This is going to be another book from the author I've already write one of the authors book on 'the nerds' this is one is a bit different then her books before. This is the book that was recommended to me from a reader but I just got it around now, so for that I would like to apologise for being a little bit tardy on reviewing the book.

As you can see this is a VMinKook au, I don't usually read a maknae line au since I'm not really familiar with it but for a first few VMinKook book it was actually pretty good book for you starters (Or people who like to read a very good book). But before I read this book the book 'the nerds' was my first book of the author and I love their writing style so I knew this will be a good book, This book is talking about VminKook's life in the hospital but it wouldn't be a great book if it didn't have any plot twist am I right ? So expect a very cliche but very good ending. There aren't any hardcore smut but there are a little bit of kissing scene and since it's a boyxboyxboy I would like to advise you to read if you're comfortable with such things and if you love the book as much as I love the first book there's the sequel for the book and after reading the second book It's a totally different from the first book so I expect you to read my review and then the first book first, then if you're interested you could read the review of the second book.