LSF: PHILLIA

REVIEW#90

GENRE: FANFICTION, KTH

BY: @urprincess2be

STATUS: ONGOING

RATE: 8/10

CONTAINING: Park Bogum (What's not to like?), love triangle (I'm innit for the drama)

SUMMARY:

There are different kinds of love, the Greeks even labelled each kind one by one. But, if there are different kinds of love, then there would be different kinds of heartbreaks too, wouldn't it? And if so, how many will one experience in their lifetime? One or all kinds?

‒‒‒‒‒‒❝♡❞‒‒‒‒‒‒❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚-...❞【Kim Tae Hyung】

❝𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 '𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔', 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧.❞【Park Bo Gum】

❝𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥?❞【Aurora Briar Rose】                                         ‒‒‒‒‒‒❝♡❞‒‒‒‒‒‒

Review:

First of all, I'm sorry for being so late and apparently my account was having trouble and I have it fixed so it was a bit delayed. But I need to address this, I need to know where the author had their covers made because that's a sick cover there and I want one.

Moving on the review, when I first opened up the book, I was really interested with the title and I think that should really give a big boost to the book because at first I didn't understand the title and thought of it as a unique title and very rare, so I really do need to give the author a point for it.

Personally, I think it's a really good book to read and very light to understand and I like how simple the plot is and the author is very good at executing the plot and I can grasp the feeling of the author and I can feel myself in the position of the girl (every fangirl dreams), so I love how you built up the foundation of your characters and the setting was also well-executed.

But I have a few suggestions for the book. First, I love how creative the author is and I realise that because I know the author put a lot of dedication of finding pictures and creating an aesthetic book, but I do have a bit suggestion which you can take or not is that you need to remember that people here are looking forward to reading your books, I think I get your idea to put pictures to let people visualize what you see.

But I think what makes a great book is when you can describe a book without pictures and let people imagine it themselves. But it might not be a problem for a lot of people but for me personally, I like reading a plain book that doesn't have a lot of pictures, I want to be able to visualize what your trying to tell, so I suggest to tone down the pictures, and focus on writing because I think you are a talented writer. But the picture on the beginning as the divider was alright.

So this suggestion is base on my experience in reading the book, so please don't take it too personally since people have a different perspective. Overall I think it's going to be a great book once you finished it! Good luck on writing, remember consistency is one of the key to a great book and attracting readers.