HIS FALLING ROSE I JIMIN x JIN

REVIEW#59

GENRE :FANFICTION, FLORIST!AU

BY:    _thekimsalert_
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: JINXJIMIN, not a boyxboy fanfic, no mature scene, florist!au

REVIEW:

First of all I would like to apologize for not getting the review quicker and thank you so much for reminder, please remember if you have ever asked a review and I forgot please kindly remind me in message board or my pm.

Now onto to the review, I really like the story actually, it was a simple plot with a little twist, I've read one of the chapter said that it was taken from a quote that inspired the book, even though I do agree with some people it's like one of the Disney Princess Belle vibes, I was about to say that it was when I read the little note in the book, but who could blame me.

I was surprise to when I looked over to the book that it only has 2k reads and I realize that it needs to be more recognized by other people, I think people would enjoy the story because it's so well written and I found out two point key on why the book is really good.

I've meet a lot of good writers who had amazing writing skill and I don't doubt the creator of this book is also as good as any other writer, but I was intrigued with the book is because of;

1. because of the cover, the moment I opened the profile I saw that the book had really an amazing cover, it was really interested, I think that while creating a story a cover is very needed to attract readers and I think it was one of the main point of the book.

2. because of the beginning of the story the author put up a little snippet of lyrics, I don't know about you all but I find making a book as aesthetic as it can is another way to attract readers to read. I think It's a good idea to put a snippet of lyrics, but a little advise since you've put a little snippet of the book, there will be a bit space so that we can all appreciate the snippet then onto the story,

3. the writing style of the author is really light and easy to understand. When reading a book I don't think you have to write using difficult words or what I like to say Big words, I think while writing a story you need to over look at the story, if its a serious plot big words might come in handy but if you're light or chill plot using small words will compliment the story. Because I've seen a lot of writer are trying to impress readers using Big words in a very simple plot, it makes the story too serious and not enjoyable, so I give a big credit to the author with the writing.

I think it's important that you should fine a writing style on your own kind of like drawing, everyone's style is different but unique in their own way.

but I would really suggest the writer to write a book inspiring the Disney realm, I don't know with you're writing style I think it would really fit, but again It's a suggestion.