REVIEW#14

TITLE : THE WHEEL OF GODS
GENRE : FANFICTION, MONSTERHUNTER!au
BY: zazalord
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 8/10

REVIEW:
This is going to be a first book outside Bangtan that I'll be reviewing. But first of all I want to apologise if my review isn't that accurate or maybe the reader or writer is not satisfy. Basically this is a monster hunter fanfiction (I've done a research about this, this is a fanfiction base on a video game Monster Hunter ( Correct me if I'm wrong ) and I have to be honest I'm not familiar with the game at all, But after I did some searching It's literally like a monster hunter au. So if you're willing to read it I don't think you'll be confused at what is happening, since it's still an on going series (17 chapters) So I think the main event has yet to come.

First I like to say I'm a bit honest how I review this book so please don't get the wrong I idea, I've the whole 17 chapters and I love how the writer was able to write in such a neat format, It has a very good plot and easy to understand, and I think if you're into a bit of adventure and love hunting monster I think this fanfiction will be perfect. But I think what needs to be in the story is how you explain the monsters how it looks like, it's color and such. Maybe it was because I was not a Monster fan that's why I don't know how the monsters look like or how I can imagine it, I hope the author can explain a bit on how the monsters look like so readers like me who aren't familiar with the monsters could at least visualise how the monsters look like, other than that the story itself is good.