THE SINS COMMITTED

REVIEW#73

GENRE: FANFICTION, JEONJUNGKOOKXBTS

BY: Butterflydays
STATUS: ONGOING
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: ships, mystery, BTSxBTS, unexpected turns of event/plotwise, mystery

SUMMARY:

"Let me introduce your new member.""Justin?"jimin and taehyung shouted as they saw the boy."Hi. I am jeon jungkook. Nice to meet you" the boy said without even giving a smile and obviously ignoring the two boys." Why do I get the feeling this is not going to end up well...."the oldest whispered to their leader."Me too hyung... Me too....." Namjoon said ; his words followed by a sigh .An award silence continued for a few seconds until-"Can I go sleep now?"

REVIEW:

While reading this book at first at opening the book I was confused as to why it's chapter was repeating when I saw that it was finished and actually it was a different alter universe, but it still connects with the book.

It was an interesting story to read and very mysterious, while I was reading the book, in the beginning, I thought it will be another cliche mystery but instead, I was pulled into very different lore and I still think about it until now. It was unique and I will be waiting on the next update of the book because I still have so many questions on the book.

But a little tip for the writer, I really like the book and the story is very good but I think the aesthetic of the book will be good if you actually fix the grammar of the book like 'Ur' to 'You're/Your'. But it really didn't matter for me but it might affect a bit on some readers since I use to write like that and I was advised to use proper grammar. overall it's a really good book so I don't think it will affect the story at all.