REVIEW#9

TITLE : CÉCI [PJM]
GENRE : FANFICTION, ARTIST!au
BY: HANGS4NG
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 10/10

REVIEW:
This story is also one of the most refreshing stories to read after reading a lot of books which has the same storyline / plot this book is really refreshing to read. The author of the previous book (hyun) manage to create such a beautiful book yet another again for us to read. This story now really focus on two leading character the female lead and Jimin (since it's a Park Jimin fanfiction obviously), it was written in a very good storyline, I was so amaze because she manage two different life of each character and manage to put the chemistry in the end (eventhough I was kind of surprise with how the outcome of the story but I accept it in the end), the ending was something I still cannot think about since it was not familiar but in the end I grow accustomed to it and I think after reading such story I'm not really complaining because I guess it was bound to happen. The side characters are well written as it was also a crucial part of the whole plot so I'm very happy to say a solid 10/10 for bringing the characters to life. So if you wondering what happen you have to read the story people !!!

I guess the author of both manage to create such beautiful story and I'm happy to say I wanted to review the author's third book "ambivalence ", I've read the book but I have a little bit miss memories so forgive me, but I'll make sure to read it. As usual a well written Fanfiction and easy to read.