YOUR VERACITY

REVIEW#67

GENRE: FANFICTION

BY: bangtanxsonyeontan
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 9/10
CONTAINING: boyxgirl, hospital!au, mention of death, mystery, romance

REVIEW:

Again when I saw the book I didn't really expect much but I was wrong, it's a really good book. Again I love the author manage to put the cover of the book and then start the story, aesthetically pleasing.

The plot is so well written and I really like the character and the development of the character, the author explain a bit in the end of the story of what was going and I think the author manages to achieve every point she was trying to point out and I think that's important since there is a bit mystery in the book so it will need clues and a little bit of explanation on what was going on. I think I'm very satisfied with how the book turns out in the end and it's very good to read and a little tragic too so I really got the feel of being un-completely satisfy but also satisfy in the end.

I think a little bit advise for the author, I personally don't think you need to explain the book too much at the ending of the explanation, the point of making a mystery story is for the readers to understand what you are writing if they don't understand than it wasn't that good, but this is a very well explain book so that's really good.