REVIEW#22

TITLE : BUTTERFLY
GENRE : FANFICTION, MENTAL!au
BY: aeroplanets
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 10/10

REVIEW:
So I was while reviewing this book I was debating with my self if this book needed another review for the revise one ( So this book actually has two version this one is the first version and the author decided to write a better version of this). To be honest with you I have been following this book since 2017 but since then I didn't have this fanfic reviewing book. But since it was such a good story I didn't need to read the book again to know how great the book is, but I was going to mix the first one and the revise one together but then I decided that each book must have their own characters so I decided to do another review for the other revise book.

Now talking about this book as you can see the genre of the book is about 'Mental'. I'm not giving you spoilers just how the book is or the plot in general. This is where a girl decided to go into a mental hospital or in this place prison to study what's it's like to live as of them. So thats how you put the whole story but throw in the boys and a lot of drama and twisting plots. At the beginning of the story I could tell that this was going to be a great book and up until now it really is one of the best mental hospitals/prison au and I know after your reading this you couldn't possibly deny. I still remember reading the last few chapters with a sad song and I could really felt how the situation was building up and I was so amaze by the ending ( even with the plot twist). But overall as always this is one of the best book written for this kind of au it's dark and beautiful and I'm going to enjoy reading the revise one since the first one was a blast; I couldn't imagine how the revise book will be.

But for now I might have to put on reading for a while since I'm in a hectic mode for a couple of days so wait until next week for a update on this revise book.

(I'm sorry I haven't post in a while there were a lot of recommendation and I haven't even read the books that I wanted to review and read original with a hectic schedule I'm trying my best, so please wait for the next update after this one)