ANNOUNCEMENT

HELLO !
Just want to stop by to say hello to all of you and I'm asking if you all have a great day.

First of all I want to apologise that this is not an update like you all are waiting for but I'm here to make announcement.
The first thing is I want to thank to all of the readers who had supported this book and give it so much love. I hope that in the future this book will help you find many interesting books to read, and the writer too who has requested over the few pass months, thank you so much for giving me a chance to review your books and as always I'm very sorry if it take to long, I'm in my last year so it's a little bit hectic so I thank you for your patiences

Second announcement I know that all of you must now the pandemic virus that has been spreading across the whole world. The corona virus or what we know is Covid-19 is a serious decease and it's on the rapid over the couple of months due to that a lot of country's usual work is being distributed so is my country.
For that since I'm in my last year I was suppose to do my national exams but due to Corona it might be rescheduled. I was planning on going on hiatus on the update until The first week of April (since then I'll be free). But it seems that schools are being shut down to decrease the chances of Corona spreading so it might take a longer time for my hiatus since I will be focusing on my national exam.

For that I would like to apologise again that the update will be postponed until further notice since I want to ace on my national exam and I wouldn't be free until the exams are done. So all of the request you put will be postponed. Don't worry I'll still be accepting and reading the books on my free-time but the review might take longer.

So if you have a problem with my schedule please tell me so that I can tell you that I might not be available to review until at least the first week of April. But if you're willing to wait then I want to thank you for your patience.

Don't forget to stay healthy, wash your hands, drink lots of water and wear mask if you HAVE to go out, please minimalist going outside until the corona had subsided.

With love seokjinniee_