SOME BONDS JUST CAN'T BE BROKEN

REVIEW#57

GENRE :FANFICTION, MARVEL UNIVERSE, TONYXPENELOPE

BY: BeautifulPink101
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: Highschoolau, boyxgirl

REVIEW:

First of all I would like to apologize to the author for taking so long, I was looking through and I saw that I miss yours in my list and I just found out about it now, so I do apologize since it wasn't in the recommendation bar, so here is the review your waiting for.

Now I do know about the Marvel world but again I'm not into the fandom so I might not get the spark in reading the book, as you can see it's a tony stark x Penelope, to be honest I just can't visual the scene, so instead I visual someone else, guilty I know.

But overall I manage to read and I really like the story and I think it's a simple plot for now, since it's still on going, but the story itself is really good and despite not visualizing the real characters I can read it very well.

I've check also the grammar and the structure of the story and it's really good and I think the author does have potential in writing, each scene is written really beautifully and I really like reading since it's a chill story so how they describe each scene is really good, maybe for the character since it's just the beginning of the story it's not yet seen, but despite that I do enjoy reading the story, but I have a bit advise for the writer.

I really like the writing, but as you know there are a lot of people who might not know the marvel world and it would be nice if you give a bit introduction or a bit teaser for the readers who are reading the book, so the readers might know what they are going up against. It doesn't mean you have to put up secretive chapter, an intro could be just a character introduction or maybe a intro note or quotes about the book, I think it could bring out the book aesthetic too the book, but it's just a advise you don't have to listen or anything, because the story itself is already a bomb.