REVIEW#3

TITLE : TAINTED [YOONSEOK FF]
GENRE : SUPERNATURAL ( DEMONS), FANFICTION
BY: catzumi_zero
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 10/10

REVIEW:
Well before I start this fanfiction is also containing mature scene and there are no warning in the chapter on where the mature scene will happen. So I advise if you're going to read it you should be ready with those scene. other than that it's a 10/10 book also. The book is really well written and personally I really like this authors work all of her books are a masterpiece itself and I enjoy them so much so if you're looking for an author to read this will be a good one.

This is one of my most favourite book to read since I've been following the book from the 10th chapter until the end and I could say it really left an impression for me. Even though its contain a lot of smut ( Secretly a hard stan :)))))) ) But I love how the plot line was put though and I'm hopping that more books from the author will come out.

If you're wondering a bit about the book even though it's a yoonseok ff there are other ships as well in the book so the whole bangtan boys are in it so don't worry. But since it's a yoonseok ff the POVs will be any of those two. It's mostly a story about a demon and a human falling in love just with a bit of rollercoaster ride added to it, So enjoy reading it my friends !! (expecially hard stans ;))))