ORIGIN

REVIEW#48

GENRE :TEENFICTION, SUPERPOWER
BY: KatyBizi
STATUS: COMPLETED
RATE: 8/10
CONTAINING: supernatural, teenfiction

REVIEW:
Now it's not everyday that I review a teenfiction but it doesn't hurt a bit too try don't you think ? I've actually read a lot of teen fiction over the past years about 3 years ago when I was still not into K-pop and I was crying my heart out when 5Sos decided to go on hiatus thus resulting me reading in teen fiction.

Now back to the review, I really like the style of the writing, It's really good. It was a simple opening and a simple ending too. Too bad the book doesn't get much readers. If you like reading teen fiction you should really read this.
It's not a cliche kind of teenfic which is good since in writing we need to make it more interesting, you know to put your imagination in a form of writing, so it's a supernatural one.

Overal the plot itself is really good and a well written teenfic, the author is doing great at making simple stories and I love how it's not confusing as it is, I'm hoping the second book of it 'Legacy' will be as good as this.

A/N:
I know I said that I wouldn't be able to update but apparently the government had changes.
So like everyone around the whole globe, I will be attending online classes and assignments will be given online, so right now I'm at home updating books and later I'll be studying. But national exams will be held scheduled as it is. So by April 3/4 I will be done and full on updating books.

As always stay safe everyone !